Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Life being Disabled 30/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched St. Helen's lose to Warrington 18 - 36. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 02:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The senior carer asked me why had wrote another carer's details from Facebook in my notebook. I told her I didn't understand some of it. She told me off saying I shouldn't use Facebook to find carers. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 I began watching the NRL Grand Final between Melbourne and Canterbury plus exercising. I texted my eldest son to ask if he want to see it. He replied saying will you save it. I had Chicken Vindaloo and Naan bread for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and told my carers my bowels had opened.

No comments: