Friday, September 7, 2012

My Life being Disabled 07/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if she would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:00. At 11:00 I watched television and exercised(0.5). I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I asked the nurse something because I was constipated. At 13:30 the physio's assistant came to asked if wanted to strech my right hand in hot water. We went to their room and stretched my hand under hot water for 15 minutes. I went to my room, watched television and had a cup of coffee. I sent an email to the Highways department of Barnsley Council complaing about the footpaths from Grimethorpe to Cudworth. At 15:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer. They changed my pad and after I went to Asda where I bought a Naan bread. I had Chicken Curry, rice and Naan bread for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: