Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Life being Disabled 27/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I didn't change my siphon bag because I was told the nurse is going to change my catheter later. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked a carer would someone take me to Asda. I was told it will be this afternoon. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 2 physio's assistants asked me if I wanted to stretch my right arm in hot water. After I went to my room and a carer told me I was going to Asda. I bought 2 pizzas, 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, 2 packets of ginger biscuits, 2 tins of Chilli, 2 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onions, a tin of mushy peas, 2 bottles of shower gel, a Chicken curry, some cough syrup and a packet chocolate mint biscuits. I had Mulligatawny soup for my lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. The manager came to tell someone from head office coming see me about a web site but she doesn't know what time. I went to the training room to see a girl singer called Leanne who was very good. She sang for 75 minutes. At 16:00 I went to the Therapy kitchen and cooked a Pepperami pizza which I had for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:00.

No comments: