Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Life being Disabled 03/09/11

Yesterday I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00. I went to my room at 11:30 to do my exercises and to watch television. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I watched television and exercised(x2). Someone from skills came and we were going to Cortonwood shopping. We went Asda Living and I bought 6 pairs of Boxer shorts at £14. We went to Morrisons and I bought the ingrediants for a Chicken Jalfrezi, 2 packets of Fishermans Friends, 6 packets(3) of Polos, a lasagne, a spagetti bologese, a chicken madras and 4 bottles of water. We came home and unpacked the shopping. I had the chicken madras and ice cream for my tea. I went to the computer room and I signed off at 17:40.

No comments: