Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Life being Disabled 24/09/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:45 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Huddersfield lose to Leeds 28 - 34. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room to put my false teeth in and went to the computer room where I logged in at 10:20. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise at 11:30. I had Muligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room until 13:15 and went to my room to watch television and to exercised(x2). At 15:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer. They changed my pad, my boxer shorts and my shorts. After I went to the computer room and worked on vision2learn Equality & Diversity Level 2. I completed "Getting Started" and started Unit 1 "Exploring Equality and Diversity" session 1 "Living in a Diverse World". I had hot dogs, onions and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged off at 18:15.

No comments: