Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Life being Disabled 18/09/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Catalan beat Hull KR 56 - 6. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came in to give me a bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:24. I went to my room at 11:3o to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:10. I cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x2). I watched Wigan lose to St. Helen's 18 - 26. I had my own Chicken Jalfrezi and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:45.

No comments: