Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/09/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:38 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:15 and watched the television until 08:25 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I asked the nurse for some paracetomals because my nose was runny. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:10. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise but I could exercise because my nose was full. I put some Vic on and watched a DVD called "Rio". I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:10. I cleaned my teeth and continued watching "Rio". At 14:55 a carer came for me to take me to the dentist. He fit false teeth on both gums. It only took 10 minutes and gave me an appointment for 08/12/11 at 10:00. Afterwards we went to the Co-op and Netto's but I didn't buy anything. We came home, I had spagetti bolognese and ice cream for my tea. I went the computer room and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: