Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/09/11

Yesterday I had Fish Fingers, chips and ice cream for tea. I went back to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Hull KR beat Castleford 26 - 24. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 09:59. I printed the minutes of the Barnsley East Constituency Labour Party meeting for July because I'm attending the meeting on Friday. I went to my room at 11:00 to exercise(x1) and watch television. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watch my televcision while I was waiting for my eldest son to arrive. He came at 14:30 and leftat 16:00. I was suppose to have Chicken Jafrezi but the carers forgot to take it out of the freezer. I had ice creamfor my tea and went to the computer room. I called for a carer because another resident had closed the door, closed window, closed the blinds and I logged off at 18:00.

No comments: