Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/09/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:45 and cleaned my teeth. I put my legs up and finished watching 'Colombiana' the DVD that I started watching in the afternoon. At 21:45 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I asked a carer if he could move some of the wheelchairs in the computer room because I couldn't get in. I went to the computer room but someone had shut the door. I asked a carer to open it and open the window. I logged on at 10:09 and found a curry house in Manchester's Curry Mile. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 the physio assistant came to stretch my right hand in hot water. I went to the physio's room and stretch my hand for 10 minutes. I went to my room to watched television. I had a sausage sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: