Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/09/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:40 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched Castleford lose to Hull FC 18 - 50. At 21:00 I told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched Catalan lose to Hull KR 28 - 30. I called for a carer at 08:15 to ask if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and asked a carer if she would mind moving the wheelchair because I couldn't get to my computer. I logged on at 10:05. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to the computer room. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. My bowels opened and I told a carer. They changed my pad and I watched Warrington beat Wigan 39 - 12. I went to the computer room and went to tea at 16:30.

No comments: