Friday, September 16, 2011

My Life being Disabled 16/09/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:45 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Featherstone beat Leigh 35 - 20. At 22:15 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked him to cut my hair. I got up, had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:24. I went to my rom at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room to clean my teeth at 13:15. I exercised(x2) and watched television. My bowels opened at 14:55 so I told a carer. They changed my pad, my shorts to jogging pants, my polo shirts to a shirt because after tea I'm going to the East Barnsley Labour CLP at Barnsley Library. I went to the computer room and logged of at 16:30.

No comments: