Monday, September 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/09/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:45 to clean my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Leeds beat Hull FC 42 - 10. At 21:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I asked the nurse to tell if she had any Cavilon and she said she has. I asked her to put some in my room. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:09. Somebody from Skills asked me what I wanted from the fisf and chip shop on Friday because the kitchen is closed for a deep clean. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:20 to watched the television, exercise and read my book. I went to the computer room and went to the dining room at 16:30. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out 18:00.

No comments: