Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Life being Disabled 29/09/11

On Tuesday I went to my room at 17:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could get up.
On Wednesday I woke up at 07:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer I was ready to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, put a leg bag on and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. At 10:00 a carer came to take me to the minibus. I was just about to be hoisted when another carer came to me I'd forgotted to my medecine. I went back upstair where the nurse told me off. I took my medecine and went down. I was hoisted on the minibus and set at 10:20 to go to The Trafford Centre. There was 3 residents, 2 skills and 1 carer. We arrived at 12:15 and we went the toilets in The Orient food hall. The carer and me went for our lunch. I had Chicken Jaifrazi, pilau rice and a pepsi. We went all round and visited several stores but in River Island I could get upstairs. I complained to the manager who went with me and we tried again, unsuccessfully. I bought a pair trousers from Mark and Spencers and som Fishermans Friends from Superdrug. We met up outside Selfridges at 16:00. We got home at 18:30 and I put my feet up and watched television. At 20:30 I asked a carer could I have some pork pies I bought from Asda. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag to a siphonbag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:12. I sent an email to Customer Services at River Island complaining about their lift. I went to my room at 11:30 to put my false teeth in. I went to the computer room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. My bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. At 14:30 I went to sunbathe in the back patio. I had omelette, baked beans and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged at 18:00.

No comments: