Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/09/11

Yesterday I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room to clean my teeth and to watch television. At 18:00 a carer came to take me to the minibus. We set off to Barnsley and we arrived at the library at 18:40. We found the room that the meeting was and waited for others to turn up. The meeting started at 19:00 with about 15 attendees. On the table there was,the chairman, the treasure, the temporary secratory and Michael Dugher MP. The chair explained the purpose of the meeting to hear Michael monthly report and to ask any questions. The meeting finished at 17:45 and we got home at 20:20. I went to my room, put feet up and watched television. I watched Warrington beat Huddersfield 47 - 0. I asked a carer at 22:15 if I could go to bed.
I woke up this morning at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse in at 08:40 to tell me they hadn't any bladder washes. I changed my leg bag to a siphon bag, got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:24. I had lasagne and peas for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room to clean my teeth at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth and watch the television. I went to the computer room at 15:00. I had Hot Dogs and ice cream for tea. I went back to the computer room and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: