Monday, October 1, 2012

My Life being Disabled 01/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could if I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:15. A carer told me I was cooking Spaghetti Bolognese this afternoon and skills had given her £10 to buy the ingredients. She also told me there was a coffee morning in the training room later. I found a recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese on the BBC website. At 10:45 I went to the training room for the coffee morning. I came back to my room at 11:45. I had Cumberland sausage, chips, peas and onion rings for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I received 2 letters this morning, one from Oral Surgery in Sheffield asking me to phone them to arrange when I get pre-op examination. I arranged on Friday 12/10/12 at 09:45 and booked Patient Transport for 07:00. At 14:30 I went to the Post Office where I bought 5 packets of sugar free Halls. I went to Asda where I bought all the ingredients for my spaghetti bolognese. I came home and bowels opened. I told a carer who changed my pad. Skills told me they were too busy to help me to cook Spaghetti Bolognese but arranged it for this Wednesday. I had Chilli con Carne for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:00

No comments: