Friday, January 4, 2013

My Life being Disabled 04/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked the carers could I get up. I asked them if they would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 I tried to exercise but my left leg was swollen. I had fried fish and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:00 I decided to go out for some fresh air. I down The High Street to where Acorn Way joins back up on Acorn Way to the park, through the park to Adsa. I bought 4 mini Naans, 2 vegetable Samosas and 2 packets of lozenges. I had Mulligatawny soup and Sorbet for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my tea and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: