Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Life being Disabled 24/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 00:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my urine bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and wrote a note to skills requesting to go to Warrington on 14/06 to see England v Exiles at 20:00. I went to the Therapy kitchen and put my name on my Pizza which I'm going to cook on Sunday at 16:00. I went to my room and logged on at 11:30. I had Mulligatawny soup and 2 Naan breads for lunch. I went to my room, asked a carer to ask the nurse for some painkillers and cleaned my teeth. At 13:50 I went to the training room because the Residents Meeting, which held every month, starts at 14:00. The meeting finished at 15:00 and I went to my room where I text'd my eldest son to ask him if the physio's, nurses and carers get a discount at his nightclub next Friday. He replied that can all come in free. I went to Fuller and told the carers and went back to my room. I had Jacket Potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 18:30.

No comments: