Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Life being Disabled 30/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, told the carers I wanted to get changed at 15:30 because I'm going to the Bullbuilders AGM after tea. I went to the dining room, had breakfast and read my agenda for the Bullbuilders AGM. I went down to the office to get a cardboard document holder to put the AGM agenda in. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch but it was late. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:20 I went to the training room and continued learning about Basic Food Studies which lasted until 15:00. I went to my room and started getting ready to go to Bullbuilders AGM.

No comments: