Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Life being Disabled 23/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and tried to log on but my computer couldn't. I decided to go to Asda where I bought 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, a bumper pack of Penguins, a bottle of cough medicine, a frozen Pizza, 2 vegetable Samosas, 2 Onion Bajas, a packet of Mozzerella cheese, a Chicken Madras and 4 mini Naans. When got back I logged on my computer at 11:30. I sent another email to Grimethorpe Surgery about my Retinal Eye Scan. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 one of the physio's assistants came to tell me the training was starting ASAP because our teacher arrived early. I went to the training room and 1 hour learning about Basic Food Preparation. I went to my room and at 15:15 my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad and I went to the dining room at 16:30 with my Chicken Madras, Pilau rice. I had Chicken Madras, Pilau rice, Naan bread and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00,

No comments: