Monday, January 28, 2013

My Life being Disabled 28/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I told a carer that my bowels had opened again and I wanted go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. The nurse brought me 2 letters, one with my HC2 and one from the matron at Royal Hallamshire Hospital asking for my receipt from the taxi I used. I wrote a letter to the matron enclosed the receipt in an evelope which I got from the office. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the Post Office to post my letter to the matron which I wrote this morning. I went to Adsa where I bought 2 vegetable Samosas, 2 onion Bajas,  a Pasta meal, 2 boxes of Lozenges, 2 boxes of thin dark chocolate mints and a bottle of shower gel. When I got home a carer told me a resident was leaving and there's a party at 15:00 in the training room. At 14:50 I went to the training room we had 5 games of Bingo and a buffet tea. I came back to my room at 17:45, I cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30. 

No comments: