Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Life being Disabled 16/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came with my medicine that I have take 30 minutes before I eat. I called again for a carer and asked to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:00. I got dressed to go out because I was taking my HC1 form to the Post Office and to Asda to buy my tea. I put my fleece on but my carer told me it want washing. I put a woolly hat, my scarf and my gloves because it was freezing. I had to go into the Post Office because the envelope was too big. I went to Asda where I bought a Chicken Madras with pilau rice, 2 vegetable Samosas, a bottle of cough medicine and 2 packets of Halls soothers. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:50 I went to the training room where Heather the teacher asks the residents to discuss Food. This finished at 15:15 and I went to my room. I had my own Chicken Madras, Pilau rice and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 17:30.

No comments: