Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Life being Disabled 19/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and someone from Skills gave me new bag for my wheelchair. I had breakfast and emptied my old bag. I went to my room and asked a carer to put my new bag on. I logged on at 10:45. I asked if Skills would take me to Asda because the footpaths were full of snow and ice but they told me they were not using the minibus for the reason. I had Mullitawany soup for lunch. I went to room, cleaned my teeth and asked a carer when I was cooking a Pizza. The carer told me on Monday 21/01/13 at 16:00. I asked a carer if she would go to Asda to get me a Chicken Vindaloo, 4 mini Naan breads, 2 Vegetable Samosas and 2 Onion Bajas. I put my feet up and watche a movie on my television. After I read the agenda for the Bullbuilders AGM on 30/01/13 at 19:30 in The Coral stand at Odsal. I had Chicken Vindaloo, 2 Naan breads and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, clean my teeth and logged at 18:30.

No comments: