Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Life being Disabled 22/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my urine bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, asked a carer would see Skills and ask if I am cooking a Pizza this afternoon. They said it was too dangerous to go to Asda because the footpath is covered with snow. I logged on at 11:00 and had a cup of Coffee with 2 Vegetable Samosas. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:45 I went to Skills because I'd booked tickets for the Grand Final but they were in the training room. I went to the training room where I told Skills that I booked 2 Wheelchair user and their Carers plus our converted Ford Transit minibus. I spent the next eleven talking with the entertainer before he went to change. The training room started filling up. He started at 14:15 and finished at 15:45. I went to my room and at 16:25 I went to the dining room. I had a sausage with tomatoes sandwich and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room and at 17:30 my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad and logged off 17:30.

No comments: