Monday, January 7, 2013

My Life being Disabled 07/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 hen I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 10:30.Skills came to see to tell me I can go 5 Bulls matches, The Grand Final, the Opening Match of the World Cup and the Final. I had Cumberland sausage, mushrooms, chips and peas for my lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I decided to go out some fresh air. I went down Elizabeth Street, St Luke's Road, to the park and back calling in Asda where I bought some thin chocolate mints plus some chocolate biscuits. I had a poached egg, tomatoes, toast and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 18:00.

No comments: