Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Life being Disabled 26/01/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and the nurse came in at 06:55 to wash my bladder out. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my beg for a siphon bag and got dressed. The night staff inform me I wasn't going to the Trafford Centre because it had been snowing overnight. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and baked beans. I text'd my eldest son to wish him a happy birthday. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I phoned my son to wish him a happy birthday. I went to Skills who told me they were not allowed to go out in the minibus even though the roads are clear but they will book me in for the Trafford Centre. I had my own Chicken Vindaloo and 4 mini Naans for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:50 I went to the training room where Skills were playing Bingo. We had 4 games of Bingo which I won a bottle of shower gel and quiz. We finished at 16:00 and I went to my room. I had pie and peas plus ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: