Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Life being Disabled 02/02/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:39, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up and watched television until I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. I sent an email to the Disability Benefits and BT Pensions telling them that my wife does not have my Power of Attorney because we don't speak to each other. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watched television. I had home made soup, sandwiches and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: