Friday, February 28, 2014

My Life being Disabled 27/02/14

Yesterday I logged at 17:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched  the TV until 08:15 when I told the carers I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30.  I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I got an appointment to toe nail cur on 18/03/14 at 10:50. I was informed that I am going to Aldi and Cortonwood this afternoon at 15:00. At 15:00 I went to Aldi where I bought a packet Titans, 4 tins of beef and vegetable soup. We went to Morrison's where I bought 6 bottles of water, 2 packets of chocolate digestives, 6 boxes of Fishermans Friend, 3 packet Hall Soothers, 2 containers of Soup and 18 packets of Halls. We came home unpacked shopping and went to the dining room. I had ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30

No comments: