Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Life being Disabled 06/02/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned Bradford Bulls to order 2 wheelchair spaces, 2 carers and a disabled parking space for the match against Castleford on 16/02/14 at 15:00. It took over 10 minutes and I booked in the Provident stand. I wrote a letter to Accenture to delete my wife as my Power of Attorney. I logged on at 11:30 and went to lunch at 12:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. The carers took me Asda after lunch where I bought 2 bid bars of Aero, 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, 2 packets of ginger biscuits, 4 packets of chocolate digestives, a packet of mint biscuits, 2 bottles of shower gel, 2 cans of deodorant and 2 packets of Jakemans lozenges. We came home, unpacked my shopping and I logged on at 13:45. At 14:15 I put my feet up and watched television. I had Quiche, baked beans and Viennetta for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: