Friday, February 21, 2014

My Life being Disabled 21/02/14 Bulls win

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched TV. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up plus would they cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I put my Bulls home shirt on because they won last night at Wakefield 10 - 23. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast. I went to my room and phoned the dentist to get a prescription for some toothpasfe and some mouthwash. I logged on but my Toshiba didn't work. I logged on my acer at 11:00. I had fried fish and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:30 I put my feet up and television. At 15:30 my bowels opened, I told my carers who changed my pad. I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: