Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Life being Disabled 25/02/14

I logged off at 16:20 and I went to the dining room for tea. I had some ice cream for tea because I didn't feel very well. My carers said I was suffering from man flu. I went to my room, put  my feet up and watched TV. At 21:00 I asked the carers that I wanted to go to bed. At 04;00 I woke up because I couldn't breath The nurse gave some paracetamols and made me sit up.
This morning I woke at 07:00 and watched TV until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The carer came the back and told me there were no bladder washes. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:00. At 10:30 I put my feet up and watched television. At 12:00 I logged on and at 12:30 I went to the dining room for lunch. It was a Turkey lunch but I couldn't eat it. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched TV until 16:20 when I went to the dining room. It was Chilli con Carne but I said I wanted some ice cream. After I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: