Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Life being Disabled 20/02/14

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched the TV. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:15 and called for the nurse to wash my bladder out. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon beg and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00.At 13:50 I went to the training room to listen to an entertainer called Nigel who played a guitar and sang song songs mostly from the '50. He played from 14:00 until 15:15. I went to my room and logged on. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17;30.

No comments: