Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Life being Disabled 21/02/14 No bladder washes

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched TV. I watched Leeds beat Warrington 18 - 12. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched TV until 08:15 when I told the nurse I was ready for my bladder wash. She told me we don't have any. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and  had breakfast. I went to my room and watched Sydney beat Wigan 34 - 14. After I logged on at 12:00. I had sausages, mashed potatoes, carrots, swede, mushy peas and onion gravy. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:30 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. After I put my leg up and watched Middlesboro' draw with Leeds 0 - 0.At 16:20 I went for tea. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: