Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Life being Disabled 08/02/14

On Thursday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
Yesterday I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 and I told a carer I didn't feel good. The nurse came and examined me and told me I had a high temperature. We decided I should stay in bed and during the day the nurse will monitor my temperature. I stayed in bed all day and had a fish and some biscuits. They took my temperature at 18:00 and it was normal. I watched Wigan lose to Huddersfield 8 - 24. I feel asleep about 23:46.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I got 2 letters, Bradford Bulls with our tickets and NHS HC2. I had Mince and mash for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13;00. At 13:15 I watched Yeovil lose to Leeds United 1 - 2. Shortly afterwards my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I logged on at 16:00. I had  Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: