Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Life being Disabled 19/02/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched TV until 08;15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I can my room and logged on 10:30. At 11:30 the physio asked me if I would like to go to the training room to do chair Zumbo. After 30 minutes I went to my room and logged on. I had Corned Beef, potatoes, cauliflower and brussel sproats for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. My eldest son after lunch and he stayed until 14:00. At 15:30 I went to the Post Office to post my Bradford Bulls home shirt back because I ordered an away shirt. After we went to Asda where I bought a birthday card, 3 bunches of flowers, 2 cans of deodorant, 2 bottles of shower gel, 5 packets of Jakemans, 4 packets of Halls, 2 pckets of ginger nuts, 2 packets of digestives, 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates and a big box of Belgian chocolates. We came home and went in the dining room where I had Mulligatawny soup with ice cream for my sweet. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: