Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Life being Disabled 15/02/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Hull FC beat Catalan 36 - 34. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. My neighbour woke me up at 04:30 by her TV which was on very loud. I told the carers who turn it down.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon to a leg bag and dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Chilli con Carne for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:30 I put my feet up and watched television. At 15:00 my bowels opened, I told my carers who changed my pad. At 15:30 I logged on and at 16:20 I asked carer to get my Chicken Jalfrezi with pilau rice out my fridge. I went to the dining room and my Chicken Jalfrezi, pilau rice and ice cream for tea. I went my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 18:00.

No comments: