Monday, February 17, 2014

My Life being Disabled 17/02/14 weight 94 kgs

Yesterday I logged off at 11:45, I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I put my thermals on, got my Bulls shirt, my Bulls hat, my Bulls scarf and my gloves. Another resident, a carer, skills and me were going to Odsal to watch Bradford v Castleford. We set off at 13:00 and arrived at 14:15. We had seat 106 - 114 and we were in position at 14:40. Our view was good on the 40 metre line but we were sat at the back of the main stand. I had a coffee before the start which cost £1.80. The final score was 18 - 36. We set off before the end and we got home at 18:00. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I had a Bolognese pizza 12" for my tea. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. They weighed me 94 kgs and I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered plus got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had Lasagne and garden peas for lunch. I went to my room, logged on at 13:00 and my bowels opened  at 13:30. My carers changed my pad and I went to the training room to attend a class on Making a Film. We learnt to provide a script and how to use a Tablet. I went to my room and logged on at 16:00. I had a fried egg, bacon, black pudding, tomatoes and ice cream fr tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18;00.

No comments: