Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Life being Disabled 02/07/13

Yesterday I logged at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Hull FC  lose to Wakefield 26 - 27. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I got up at 06:00 and watched television until I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The nurse told me I had an appointment at Pontefract Hospital for 14:00 and I was having my lunch at 11:00. I went to my room and logged at 10:30. At 10:55 I went to the dining room where I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and worked on my laptop. At 14:20 my transport came to take me to Pontefract Hospital. We got there at 14:55 and I went to see the consultant who said she expected my right arm to loose. I said that wasn't explained in the letter. She took some measurements and booked me in for another appointment. The driver had waited outside and we arrived at Dearnevale at 16:00. I had a chip butty and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: