Monday, July 1, 2013

My Life being Disabled 01/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 07: 00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the office because I'd asked them to print the email from Steve Cerrone, the manager of Pugneys my Country Park inviting me to meet him to discuss their plans next week. I took it to skills and they said they'll look at it. I went to my room and phoned my dentist to get some more toothpaste. I logged on at 11:30 and went to the dining room at 12:25. I had Cumberland Sausage, chips, peas, mushrooms and onion rings for lunch. I went to my room and reported my call button because it wasn't working. At 14:00 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad plus my shorts. At 14:40 I went to my GP's surgery to get the results from my blood tests. She said everything was O.K. but my long term Blood/Sugar was too high. She prescribed some medicine and I went to the Pharmacy for it. I went to Asda where I bought 2 cans of deodorant, 3 bottles of shower gel, 4 vegetable Pakordas, 2 Onion Bajhis and 2 packets of Halls. I came home unpacked my shopping and went to the dining room. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: