Friday, July 12, 2013

My Life being Disabled 12/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:15 and watched television. I called for my carers asked them could I get up. I asked them will they cut my hair I got up, they cut my hair, I shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and logged on at 11:00. I asked the senior carer will somebody take me to Asda. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and used my laptop. I got a email from Steve Correne, the manager of Pugneys, saying I must submit a reciept for my taxi fare. My bowels opened, I told the carers who changed my pad.  The carers came to take me to Asda and I asked if I could go to the Post Office as well. We went to the Post Office where I posted my receipt and we went to Asda where I bought 6 Samosas and 2 Vegetable Pakordas. We came home and unpacked shopping. At 16:25 I went to the dining room where I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:00.

No comments: