Monday, July 15, 2013

My Life being Disabled 15/07/13

Yesterday I logged at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Warrington beat Huddersfield 44 - 24. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told the carer I'd run out of mouthwash and I'll phone the dentist later on. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned the dentist. The receptionist said my prescription will w he ready tomorrow. I told a carer that my prescription will be ready tomorrow and I will go for it. I logged on and starting my blog 15/07/13. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room and used my laptop. At 14:00 I was told that Skills were having a games of bingo outside in the garden. I went outside to find they had already started. I joined in on the next game and they played another one. After I stayed in the garden until 16:00 and I went to my room. At 16:25 I went to the dining room and had Fillet of Salmon, new potatoes, garden peas followed by ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:45.

No comments: