Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Life being Disabled 24/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 13:30 because I was going to Wakefield with another resident at 14:00. 2 Skills came for us at 14:00 and put us in the minibus. We arrived at 14:45 a parked in Wood Street. We crossed Westgate and I went into Superdrug where I  bought a bottle of Superdrug Aftershave. I went in Peter Jones where I bought 4 glass Coasters. We walk through The Ridings, our Skill/Carers had to look at every £ Shop and we walk to The Trinity shopping centre. We stopped for a coffee at a Burger joint, looked in Next to find some shorts. We went to The Ridings through Boots but I couldn't use the lift because it was too small. We went outside to the car park and use The Riding lift where I bought 10 packets of sugar free Polos, 5 packets of sugar free Halls, 2 cartons of soup, a bottle sun cream, 4 bottles of water ad 2 packet of baby wipes. We went through The Ridings to Wood street snd went to The Walnut Tree(Fayre and Square) our tea. I had an All Day Breakfast but complained because my butter was liquid. They changed it, it was full of noisy babies and there was only 1 waitress. We got home and 19:00, I unpacked my shopping, put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00  asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag to a syphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining and had breakfast. I went to my laptop and logged on at 10:30. I ad Mulligatawny oup for lunch. I went to my room and used my laptop until 16:40 when a carer told me to go to the dining room for tea. I had Omelette, baked beans and ice cream. I went my room, cleaned teeth and logged off at 18:?00.

No comments: