Friday, July 19, 2013

My Life being Disabled 19/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked the carer if I could get up. I asked her will somebody cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 10:30. I wrote a note to Skills telling the matches that Shaw Cross have t play. I gave it a carer to pass on to Skills. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I  went to my room and used my laptop. I had Fried Fish, Chips and Musy peas for lunch. I went to my room and decided to go out in the garden to read. I asked a carer to assist me in taking my buffet and my water. I stayed in the garden until 15:20 when 2 carers came to take me to the Dentist where I got a presciption for a bottle of mouthwash and a tube of toothpaste. We took it to the Pharmacy vja the Post Office. After the Pharmacy we went to Asda where I bought a Chilli con Carne with rice, 4 Vegetable Samosas, 4 Vegetable Pakordas, 1 packet of Chocolates Digestives and 6 Caramel Wafers. We came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the dining room. I had a plain omelette with baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.  

No comments: