Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Life being Disabled 18/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 16:20 and I went to the dining room to have tea. I had 2 slices of Pork pie and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my legs up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to wash my bladder. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my sphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast. I reminded the nurse that I have to pick a prescription up from the dentist. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 the physio's assistant came and asked me if I wanted to stretch my right arm under hot water. She came back after 10 minutes and led me to their room. She worked on my right arm under hot water for 20 minutes. I went to my room and worked on my laptop. I went to the dining room at 12:25 and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room but my bowels opened at 13:30. The carers changed my pad and at 14:00 I went to read in the garden. I finished my book 'Grimethorpe Revival' by Mel Dyke. I stayed in the garden until 16:40 and went to the dining room. I had scrambled eggs, 2 hash brown, tomatoes and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30. 

No comments: