Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Life being Disabled 04/07/1300a

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the nurse would aarer take me to Asda this morning. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. Shortly after a carer turned my fridge off to defrost it. Another carer came at 11:00 and we went to Asda where I bought 2 bottles,  of wine for our Summer Fair, a box of Cotton buds, 2 packets of Ginger nuts, 1 packet of Chocolate Digestive, a bottle of Shower gel, 2 packets :of Halls original, 4 Mars bars, 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, 2 big bars of Aero, a packet of chocolate mint wafer biscuits, 2 Onion Bajhis, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetabie Pakoras, a Chicken curry with rice, a packet of Asda Honey and Lemon Menthol Lozenges, 2 packets of Halls Soothers and a tin of Chilli con Carne. We came home and didn't unpack my shopping because my fridge was defrosting. I had 2 sausages, chips and a fried egg for lunch. I went to my room and started working on my laptop. At 13:50 I went to the Training room because Alan Turner was performing but I was informed it's in the garden. I went to the garden and Alan Turner performed for 1 hour. I came upstairs and went to my room. At 15:30 the physio asked me if I wanted the stretch my right hand under hot water for 20 minutes. I went to my room and worked my laptop. At 16:25 I went to the dining room and had a cheese & ham pastry with baked beans plus ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, opened a new remote from Amazon and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: