Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Life being Disabled 10/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45 because my bowels had opened. I told a carer who changed my pd and my shorts. After I put my legs up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 07:00 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room at 09:30 because I'd ordered 2 sausagesAfter, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. After I waited for my eldest son who was accompanied me. The taxi was ordered at 10:00 but an ordinary taxi arrived at 10:10 not a wheelchair one he radioed for a wheelchair one. This arrived at 10:25 ndc we set off at 10:30. We arrived at Pugney's at 11:00 and Steve Correne, the manager, came out greet us and give a detailed overview of the proposals. The meeting only lasted 10 minutes and we were back in Dearnevale at 12:00. We went to Asda where I bought a packet of Polo mints a tube of Pasta and Andrew paid for it. When we got back I went for lunch while Andrew watch television. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and watch television with Andrew until 13:30. Andrew left and I logged on at 13:45. I had pasta and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: