Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Life being Disabled 06/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30. I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Warrington beat Leeds 19 - 18. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for bladder wash. I'd spoken with the nurse on night saying I wanted an Enoema this morning. The nurse gave me a bladder wash and tried placing an Enoema up my bottom. I had stay on my bed 15 minutes and I was hoisted on to my shower chair. I was put over the toilet and after 30 minutes I was put next to the sink. Nothing had happened. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on 10:30. I asked the nurse could a carer go with me Asda. At 11:00 the nurse and a carer came with me to Asda. I bought a bottle of water, a bottle of  shower gel, a Chilli con Carne with fluffy rice, 4 Pakordas and 2 Garlic and Coriander Naans. We came home, unpacked shopping and I was informed that lunch is at 12 noon. At 12 noon I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and used my laptop until 12:55 when I asked a carer to take me to the Summer Fair. There was about 10 stalls, a bouncy castle, an ice cream van and a cafĂ©. We stayed until 15:30, I won/bought a Nao statue, a Leonafdo teapot, a picture frame, 2 bottles of shower gel, a fruit basket, a bottle of wine and a clock. After we had to go to the garden because the lift wasn't working. Shortly after we were told it was and I went to my room until 16:25 when I went to the dining room. I had Chilli con Carne with fluffy rice and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 18:30.

No comments: