Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Life being Disabled 25/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06;30 and watched television until 08;15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the ining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Chicken curry and boiled rice for lunch. The nurse gave me 2 letters, 1 from Pinderfields giving me an appointment for 03/09/13 at 10:00 with Mr Jamil and the other was from Dr Kent about my treatment with my right arm. I phoned Plnderfields to enquire if transport been booked - it has. I gave my appointment to the nurse. I went back in my room and used my laptop. At 16:25 I went to the dining room for tea. I had a Bacon sandwich and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned m teeth and my bowels opened at 17:30. The carers came in and checked me. I didn't open my bowels and I used my laptop until 18:30.

No comments: