Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Life being Disabled 16/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45, I put my feet up and watched television. At 20:00 I watched Wigan beat Widnes 48 - 4. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I said to the carer I'm ready for my bladder wash. She couldn't wash my bladder out because my catheter was blocked. She changed my catheter. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got up. I went to the dining room and had00_00 breakfast. I went to my room, watched television and log00ged on at 12:00. I asked a carer what time are we going to the dentist and she replied this afternoon. I had  Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, asked a carer what time are we going to the dentist and he replied 15:00. I decided to go out in garden. I went out in the garden at 13:30, sunbathing and reading. I came back at 15:00 when the carer told me she's having her lunch and taking me to the dentist. At 15:30 we went to the dentist but the receptionist apologised because he hadn't signed the prescription. She told me to come back on Thursday. We went to Asda where I bought big bar of Aero, 2 packets of original Halls, a bottle of Vitamin C pills, a packet of ginger biscuits and a packet of chocolate digestives. We came home, unpacked my shopping and I went to the dining room. I had jacket potato, chilli con carne and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: