Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Life being Disabled 13/07/13

Yesterday  I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Sheffield lose to London 10 - 29 in the Challenge Cup. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse gave me an Enama first and wash my bladder. After 10 minUtes I called the carers to put me over the toilet but after 40 minutes I decided nothing was happening and I was put in front of the wash basin. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had Cornish pastie, mashed potatoes, carrots and gravy for lunch. I went to my room until 13:30 when Skills came to take me and a carer to the BBQ that my MP is organising. We set off at 13:40 and arrived at 14:15. We had a beefburger in a bun and a drink. At 15:00 we phoned Skills and told her we are finished. Skills arrived at 15:30 and got home at 16:00. At 16:25 I went to the dining room and had a plain omelette, baked beans plus ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: