Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Life being Disabled 09/07/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 09:00 and told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked a carer if I was going to the Acorn Centre today but I wasn't. I asked him to put in the diary that I would like to get up at 07:00 tomorrow. I went to my room and logged on at 12:00. I had Chicken Kiev, new potatoes and garden peas for lunch. I went to my room and asked a carer if  could go to Asda this afternoon. They said later and I went out in the garden at 13:30 sunbathing. The physio came and stretch my right arm for 20 minutes. I read my book until 15:30 and went back to my room. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, my bowels opened and I told a carer. I logged off at 17:45.

No comments: